Sunday, November 16, 2003

The OC Loves Death Cab

I was alerted by Joey of Tale of Two Cities (my current favorite blog, which you should also check out daily in addition to this site) that The OC does indeed have a connection to Death Cab for Cutie, and their presence at the show was not surprising.

Joey says: "On the last episode of the summer, on the road trip to Tijuana, Seth
is driving and there is music in the background. Summer gets angry at
him and turns it down, saying 'This is just whining with guitars!'
Seth then says, 'do NOT diss Death Cab.'

Also, Micha Barton, who's character name I can't recall right now,
name dropped Modest Mouse in Spin a couple months ago, so I guess she
has some indie cred."


Thanks Joey. I hope everyone sleeps a little better tonight knowing this important bit of OC Trivia.