Wednesday, January 14, 2004

My friends rule

Thanks to everyone for popping in and seeing if I was ok from this morning. That was so nice of you all. I'm in a much better mood now.

So on a more upbeat note, here is some info on how to raise money for a great cause, get a little exercise and see a hockey game all in one day. I'm going to do it, so if anyone is interested and wants to join me, feel free to drop me an e-mail. I also plan on seeing British Sea Power that night, so even if you don’t join me on the run, you’re welcome to buy me a drink at the show.

3rd Annual Maui Wowi L.A. Kings 5k Run

To benefit: Kings Care Foundation for Cancer

When: Saturday, Feb. 28th, 2004, 8 am race time

Register before Jan. 30th: $30.00 per runner, includes a ticket to LA Kings vs. Anaheim Mighty Ducks game (based on availability) at 1pm after race and free t-shirt. Additional game tickets start at $26.00.

Register after Jan. 30th: $35.00 per runner

Pre-register online here.