Friday, March 05, 2004

Please make me stop watching TV in the middle of the night

The only word that comes to mind when seeing and hearing The Fire Theft is epic. The Fire Theft are epic. If you aren't a fan already consider yourself late to the game. Even KROQ is playing them now.

I introduced the concept of blogs to some gentlemen last night. I will probably wish I hadn't. I also told them I like Hugo Boss cologne so they kept running to the bathroom and spraying themselves with stuff (the House of Blues has those kinds of bathrooms with sinks full of products and an attendant) and asking me to smell them to guess what cologne they were wearing. I create my own monsters.

Then I woke up at 4am only to find The Sharon Osbourne Show on TV. 311 was performing and covering a Cure song whilst wearing a tank top. I thought I was having a nightmare, but alas, it was all too real.

New PJ Harvey record is expected by summer. Track titles which will be included are "Who The Fuck?," "Shame," "The Life And Death of Mr. Badmouth," "The Letter and The Pocket Knife."