Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Let there be pictures

FOWSSI heard on Kroq this morning that Mischa Barton was getting rep for being a diva and a brat and that she was spotted rolling around with her boyfriend at "a Coachella party" after a massive public fight. Me thinks someone at Kroq reads blogs.

In other related Coachella news… I finally got some pictures to post courtesy of Uncle Grambo. Enjoy.

Here is a Grambo sandwich. Stacy’s on the left, I’m on the right “making love to the camera” as they say in the photo-world. I like to refer to Grambo as "My Grambo" sung to the tune of "My Coco" by Stellastar*. Fun for the whole family.


Here we have us ladies loving the Peabs. Who doesn’t love the Peabs?


Dirty and Damore… Damore brought the A-game to this party but making sure his hygiene was intact by repeatedly bathing himself in alcohol. I couldn’t tell if he has a germ-phobia, or is just a party animal. You judge.