Thursday, May 13, 2004

This morning...

I woke up late for work, not because I went out last night, but because I had some vicious zombie dreams. Yes, I’m still dreaming about a zombie invasion. When will this madness end?

I get told by IT that I’m no longer allowed to listen to KEXP while at work. WTF?! At least I’m not banned from Whatevs… yet.

My cousin Bobby sent me this link. Description is: “This site has been created to educate, inform and increase the little known demographic of the Conservative Punk. This is not C-SPAN meets MTV; this site boasts conservatives from well-known artist Michale Graves of Gotham Road and former lead singer of the Misfits, to conservative talk show host and former rock jock Andrew Wilkow, to the average person on the street. This site has been created to counteract the multiple liberal punk sites on the web, which are run by only a small number of punk artists who are choosing to make up the minds of thousands of voters.”