Friday, June 25, 2004

At the movies©

Opening this weekend
The Notebook
The date movie of the weekend. I want to go and have a “good cry.” (Why do people say that? What’s good about crying?)

Fahrenheit 9/11
Never heard of it. I wonder what it’s about… (insert sarcasm)

White Chicks
From the clips I’ve seen they looked freakishly scary. I hear if you can get past that, it’s actually funny.

Two Brothers
Live animal movie, kind of like Milo and Otis.

Top of the Box
Dodgeball
Got an e-mail this morning confirming that it’s insanely funny. Was also told by another person that it only took 30 minutes to get to the “hit in the nuts” joke. This is important to know.

The Terminal
Terminal? I thought it was D.O.A. (Lame, I know. Sorry. I’m tired this morning.)

Harry Potter
Is it weird how this isn’t a big deal?

Shrek 2

Garfield! The Movie
Sleeper hit of the summer?