Monday, July 26, 2004

On Tap

Monday, 7/26
On the Speakers @ Viper Room
This is the kind of band you will love after seeing them only once. They’re local

Tuesday, 7/27
Scissor Sisters @ Troubadour
SOLD OUT. I told you that you should have gone when they played for free at Spaceland…

Showgirls screening @ The Vista
Get the lowdown here.

Wednesday, 7/28
Old ‘97’s @ Amoeba
In-store performance

!!! @ Henry Fonda
The marquee actually has it spelled out as Chik Chik Chik. For some reason, that seems wrong.

Thursday, 7/29
The Veils @ Hotel Café

Friday, 7/30
Mini Kiss @ Avalon
I’m only noting this because a certain writer who I adore LOVES Kiss, and now whenever anything Kiss related is mentioned, I take notice.

Saturday, 7/31
Dios/Earlimart @ Troubadour
Both are fantastic. Both are local. Both will be huge soon. Go to this show.

Sunday, 8/1
Heart @ The Greek
Laugh if you will, but Heart was one of the first cassettes I ever owned.